Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Here Comes the New Challenger

"Here Comes the New Challenger" Looks familiar to this words? Yeah.. It's the famous quote from the fighting game (K.O.F, Street Fighters) in those game arena. Actually, I not really like this quote to appear on my monitor while I playing the games..because I will lose to the challengers at the end for sure (100% =.='') I am a "noob" in playing this kind of fighting games, normally what I will do when the game start is press whatever buttons it has on the board and keep on simply shifting the moving stick as fast as I can..(try my best to destroy the keyboard on the game desk..Haha) maybe those players see the ways I play accidentally and lock on me as a their target to bully on.

Anyway, the story above do not related to the topic I want to write today..it just like an explanation or a starter~ LOL!! The main topic I gonna tell is the new working life that I going to start on tomorrow. Quite nervous now actually..it is the first time for me to work in an industry or firm that I am interested in and the main thing that surprise me and most of my friends (including the interviewer) are it does not match a lot with my certificate. I am a business student and I work in a comic firm~ not bad! Haha!!

It is the way of living in this world, sometimes you have to choose a work that do not related to your study or education you take before. That's why I say "Here Comes the New Challenger" I am going to challenge my work from tomorrow onwards! V(^.^)V   Love Peace, Love Girls, Love Manga!! LOL~

No comments:

Post a Comment