Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"My Virginity to Blog~"

Hi Hi there! This is my first time to play with blocks..oophs..should be BLOG. I love to check and read on people's blog in past but never think of trying to create one although there are some people keep asking to to create one. Sorry ya Anne-chan! Something happen on 23/11/2010 Tuesday..another 2 year and and 28 days to the end of the world (21/12/2012), some energy or force have gone through my mind and heart that makes me feel that it is TIME to create a blog before I meet the word "D.I.E"! (choi!choi!choi!)

Anyway, I got to thanks to those people that inspire me to create my own blog. Thanks ya Anne-chan and of course for certain, mixed, unexplainable, secret reasons thanks to "Comixo"(for anyone who want to know what it is,this is the site:www.comixo.com) too! Then I got to say thanks to my parent that create me, my sister that always fight with me, my friend that teach something bad to me, Streamyx that provide internet services to me (although people around me keep complaining YOU), my lecturer that give stress to me, my dog that create problems to me, my car that stay with me for 16 years (old enough), my BLA BLA BLA BLA...

Hmmmps..I think that's all for my introduction and explanation on how I lost my my first internet writing(virginity..) to Blogspot..wuwuwu T.T  
Love Girls Love Peace~

No comments:

Post a Comment