Sunday, November 28, 2010

Free V.I.P tickets

Wow! November 28, 2010, a lucky day for me~ Got a free V.I.P ticket to watch a basketball competition that are quite famous among South East Asian (can't let you know how I got the tickets, Sorry >.<), the ABL (Asean Basketball League). It was my first time to watch on the spot on the international/professional (or maybe half-professional) basketball competition and it was also my first time to visit to Malaysia Basketball Stadium (not sure what they name it) near Petaling Street. It was a competition between 2 ABL teams,the WestPorts KL Dragons and AirAsia Philippine Patriots, you can find this name on certain newspaper (sports section) I think..

While we searching for the entrance to the court and seats place, we saw a board that wrote down the price for tickets, I got shock when I saw it.. V.I.P tickets (RM400/ticket), Courtside tickets (RM1000/ticket) those others normal ticket I forgot the price, I think it was RM50+ for adult and RM20+ for children (not sure whether include babies or not) Now I know why they can earn a lot in having this basketball competition..First time holding a RM400 free ticket Haha! (I was thinking to sell it at that time, at least I can earn RM200 by selling half price LOL)

It was quite boring before the game start, the thing that caught my attention are the dance of those sexy, pretty, hot, mature, cute, nice, mixed, unmixed, married, single, I don't know Cheerleaders~ There were eight of them dancing here and there, for me I think that all of them are great, gonna try all of them if can >.< (dreaming..) Besides Cheerleaders, the girls that serving us were nice and sexy too! (Forgot to ask for H.P numbers T.T) Then, those players show up and did some warm-up exercise, I love the Dunks they did!

After a long time of waiting and waiting, finally the game start at 5pm..I had been there for about 1 hour..As usual, the chasing each other on the score and through the first and second quarter, we had predict that KL Dragons gonna win that game. The Philippines team made too much of mistakes. Then half time rest, we got invite into V.I.P lounge for food and drinks (although there are beers but I prefer Coke cause I am not a drinker) I enjoyed a beef pizza from Papa Johns, there is only 1 word I can say "yummy!"

Cause of those food and drinks, we are late for few minutes on second half. Things goes as usual on the third quarter but there was a climax on the final quarter..2 players from different team had hit each other and some conflict happen, a mineral bottle fly through the audience into the court and got a head-shot on 1 Philippines player. The atmosphere suddenly become awkward, securities and those authorities start to search for the guy who throw the bottle. Finally, they found the offender and it made me shock again..the offender was one of the V.V.I.P and a 50+ years old look uncle..(I really got nothing to say on this..) out of my expectation.. Haha! I think maybe he was already a bit drunk when he did this action..can't control himself I think..(cause of the beers from the lounge!!)

However, the game manage to continue until the end and KL Dragons won with 96-81. ! It was a nice game anyway, congrats to those winners and for Philippines team, they done well too, they will have the chance on the next game! There are always win and lose in any competition, the most important thing is everyone have to show their sportsmanship no matter players, coach, authorities, workers and also audience. If there is a chance to watch any competition just go, try and experience it! (just want to remind that it is quite noisy on the spot because of those shouting of supporters, its the way of a competition LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment