Sunday, December 5, 2010

What's Going On!!??

Recently, I start my work...although its a busy job but I love my job! Haha~ Quite a lot of things happen on the beginning of December. I got my first experience in being a writer (newbie) and its not an easy job..it is not easy to think of an storyline that got to be creative, interesting, logic, scary, loving, funny, dark, gay, lesbian, sexy, naughty, pretty, pity...Oophs!! Anyway, don't force, curse or blame any writers in this world (especially those story and comic writers) because its really not that easy to come out stories that are attractive and loves by the readers (I am sorry Mr.Writer, I should not blame you in the pass..please forgive me~ T_T).

It was a tragic day for me on last friday (actually not that tragic..), after finishing my work, I went to Sunway Pyramid to meet one of my friend and wait for him until 11pm++, although it is quite boring at there, but I got treated with a cup of starbucks coffee and a meal on mamak store. We went home around 12.30am using the NKVE highway (curse on you!!) When I almost reached my house, something happened on my car, the rpm meter of my car suddenly drop from 4000 rpm to 0 rpm (in only few sec..). By that time, I got a bad feeling on it..then we stopped at the emergency lane and try to see what going on my car. At first, we think that it just a jam in the carburetor, we tried to fix on it then restart again, this time, the real problem came..my car was unable to start! Then, the "police ronda" came to us and asked, the skillful, professional, expert, "police ronda" sit into my car and tried to start it, with just one tried, he came down and told us that my car's timing belt "putus" ... the first word ran through my mind was "OMG!!" At the end, I phoned my dad to come and tow the car..(haizz..) Anyway, it is a good experience for me, don't drive a car that is old enough in high speed..(it just like an old man, can't move fast, got to go slowly..)

Forget about my car first..it is sad to think of it...leave it to the workshop to fix on it. Hmm..nothing much to tell on..Ohya! I got a free ticket for the basketball match again yesterday. But this time its not VIP seat but a normal seat. The match is still ok, nothing much to comment on it. Before going for the basketball match, I followed my friend who work in Mazda company to a charity event. I can't recall what is the charity activity name..err..CFCPJ?CFECPJ?CFEPJ?..can't remember it...sorry..its about helping the kids/refugees from Myanmar (I am glad for attending the charity). I got the first time experience of drinking starbucks coffee for the whole day...(feels like gonna vomit when I drank the last cup and I didn't finish it..wasted)

The video take on the charity event (only one..), sorry it is quite blur because I take it using my lousy phone.. =.='''
                                           The photo taken (also only one..)

No comments:

Post a Comment