Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Missing "you"..

Recently...something keep gone through my mind and when this memories pass through my mind..I can feel that my body start aching and jiggling. Ahhh...for how long I have lost my passion on "you"? Do you still remember when the time i hold you and hug "you"? I can feel the warm, hardness and round of "your" body~ hmmm~ I like that feel, this memories make my heart start beating fast. At night, when I lay on my bed and watching on the fan..I can hardly feel and see "your" shape on my eyes. Ohh..my love..my lovely basketball, I miss "you"! Of course I miss my teammate too..for so many years, we fight on the court ..oophs..is basketball court and the amount of training that we use to do, yet we never win any trophy neither any prizes in most of the competition (best record:semi-final) Haha! Just want to remind myself that don't forget the passion and love for basketball, got to start training myself and play basketball again! "Gambateh!add-oil!" for the coming competitions my comrades! At least become a champion for one of those competitions, PEACE!

My basketball teams: "Invincible" (guess which one is me?)
I know none of us are handsome..but our friendship will never die(=.='' actually is almost die..)!
我的篮球队友..伤的伤,死的死,逃的逃..(开玩笑的..哈哈..我不想被打死 =.=)
不是很帅,但我们的友情..你想说很好?那你就错了..你想说不好?那你又再错了..答案是Iverson(NBA球星Iverson的绰号叫"答案" "The Answer")..哈哈!我们的友情还不错啦,只是有点受考验..希望我们能在一起好好的打球吧!(就算一个礼拜能打一次也好..)

No comments:

Post a Comment